Legal Representation for Northern New Jersey

The Law Office of Philip B. Vinick will take the time to understand your legal issues, your values and your goals. We can offer a variety of legal options to protect your interests while promoting your success. Learn More...

Essex County Professional Malpractice Attorneys

Throughout our lives, we rely on the advice, expertise, and service of professionals for guidance in particular areas: accountants, stockbrokers, doctors, dentists, attorneys, and others. But when a professional causes an individual to suffer physically or financially, what steps are appropriate to take?

At the Law Office of Philip B. Vinick, we represent individuals who have been harmed — physically, financially, or otherwise — due to professional malpractice. We can explain what legal options are available depending on the specific circumstances of your case. Contact an Essex County professional malpractice lawyer to learn more.

Representing Victims of Professional Malpractice

Licensed professionals are expected to adhere to a strict standard of care when providing a professional service. When a professional fails to meet the acceptable standard of care and the recipient of the service suffers as a result, the victim may have legal recourse. With more than 30 years of legal experience, attorney Philip B. Vinick can help you if you have suffered due to:

  • Accounting malpractice
  • Engineering malpractice
  • Architectural malpractice
  • Legal malpractice
  • Medical malpractice
  • Real estate malpractice

We will work to identify the error — whether it involves breach of contract or breach of duty by a professional — identify your legal options, and hold the negligent party responsible. You may be entitled to financial compensation for any damage caused.

Contact a New Jersey Legal Negligence Lawyer

To schedule an initial consultation, please contact us online or call 973-577-6056. We represent clients in Roseland, Livingston and surrounding cities, as well as Essex County, Morris County, Union County and Passaic County.